It takes a whole community to chip in an produce grass-roots events. As our way of recognizing group effort and giving back to our FAE community (FAEmily, if you will), we have implemented no-strings GIFTing program to help those that could use a boost in monetary human leaves ($$, that is).
WHAT IS THIS?
Each year at our largest event, Fairyblossom Festival: Midsummer Games, we collect up all the cans and bottles and redeem them at a bottle drop.
The sum total of this haul will be gifted to a member of our Patreon Community (in current active standing) for their personal use, no-strings attached. It may be used to pay for school trips, supplies, clothes, other events, personal bills or expenses, pets – or whatever the recipient chooses.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- You must be a current member of our Patreon Faemily, at any level, to participate
- After Fairyblossom Festival, applicants will fill out a submission form with their name and why they think they should be awarded the FAE-reCYCLE Gift
- All entries will be posted in the FAE Hollow FB Group, publicly, for a voting period
- ONLY current Patreon Faemily members may vote on a winner
- At the close of voting, winner will be announced and gifted!
HOW CAN I GET INVOLVED?
To become eligible for this program, as well as receive a host of other benefits packages, you can join our Patreon Faemily any time, at any level! Just click the button below to get started!